Tuesday 19 April 2016

Incredible! You Won't Believe Why Kim Kardashian Stopped Breastfeeding Her 4-month-old Baby Boy

One of the world's most popular reality stars and fashion icon, Kim Kardashian, has stopped breastfeeding her new baby boy for a really interesting reason.
 
Kim Kardashian
 
Kim Kardashian has revealed that she had to stop breastfeeding four-month-old son, Saint West just because her older daughter North, 2, was so jealous about it.
 
Speaking on her sister Khloe Kardashian’s show, Kocktails With Khloe, Kim said: “ North West stopped that for me. You’ll die when I tell you what she did. First of all she’d cry so much and try to pull him off me.

“I was feeding him on [one] side… and she was so jealous that she took her little milk box and put it in my bra with the straw sticking out and she wanted to drink while he was drinking.
“She said to me this weekend: ‘Mommy, I’m not mad anymore. You can feed baby brother and I won’t cry.’ And I was like: 'Honey, the milk’s all dried up.’”
 
Khloe responded: “She knows what she’s doing.”
 
Kim Kardashian's baby, Saint West
 
Kim’s always been open about the trials and tribulations of breastfeeding , and had penned a blog in January about the troubles she was having with North’s jealousy.
 
"For some reason, North hates when I feed the baby, and she lays on my lap so Saint can't be right in front of me to eat, LOL! I've started to include her: Sometimes I will pump and have her feed him the bottle.

“That totally worked! She loved helping me, as opposed to my attention being off of her, and now she is my little helper.”
 
Sounds like North didn’t stay as Kim’s “little helper” for long, though.
 
Kim’s an advocate of breastfeeding, explaining: "Now that I'm a mom, I say whatever makes you comfortable goes.
“I would… breastfeed in front of my girlfriends. I think it's such a natural experience and I'm not shy about that."

No comments:

Post a Comment