Tuesday 23 August 2016

#UnblockMeMessi: Miss BumBum Brazil Strips in S*xy Photos to Win Back Messi After He Blocked Her

S*xy Brazilian model who was blocked from contacting Barcelona hero, Messi on Instagram after bombarding him with almost n*de photos, has launched a cheeky bid to win Messi back on social media.
Suzy Cortez launching the #UnblockMeMessi campaign
 
S*xy Brazilian Playboy model and Miss Bum Bum, Suzy Cortez, has taken over Instagram and launched a campaign to win Lionel Messi back on social media after the Barcelona star blocked her since April from contacting him on Instagram after bombarding him with sexy pictures.
 
According to the hot model, Messi’s long-time girlfriend and mother of his 2 kids, Antonella Roccuzzo was“jealous and overreacting” to her saucy snaps, claiming she is simply just a “huge fan of Barcelona”.
 
 
According to The Sun UK, the self proclaimed Queen of Curves said at the time: “I was completely shocked when I spotted it. If I could, I would tell her not to be worried about me, I’m just a fan. I’m surprised that she isn’t more sure of herself.
 
“I guess it can only be because she is jealous. It’s very silly because I’m just a football fan and a huge fan of Barcelona. This is such an over reaction.
 

“I only follow about 10 people and he was one of them. So when I saw that I was blocked I thought it could only be jealousy. Why would he block me if he has 40million followers? Then I checked her profile and confirmed she had also blocked me.”
 
Now Suzy, who served as Olympic amb-ass-ador in Rio, has started her own campaign to undo the damage by posting a series of s*xy pictures and trying her best to get back into Messi’s good books.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment