Tuesday 23 August 2016

See How This Nigerian Man Recorded Himself Crying Bitterly Over Being Hurt by His Lover (Photo)

Photos making rounds on social media has revealed how a Lagos-based Nigerian man with teary eyes, bitterly lamented about being hurt by someone he truly loves.
 
The above Lagos-based man on Facebook identified as Cyril Celestine, has turned to an internet sensation and a subject of criticisms and mixed reactions after he uploaded photos of his teary eyes and complained bitterly of how somebody he loves dearly disappointed and hurt him.
 
"She hot me every time,she make me cry like a child#she make life difficult 4me#just bcus I care an show her much love#i wish I could stay wit out her#i jst pray my love 4 her should never expire one day," he captioned the teary photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment